Elizabeth Margaret Designs
Sale Sold out
Regular price $12.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Therese Dress Knitting Pattern Details
You can make incredible, high end garments. The Therese Dress is pure luxury knit with Tencel, or your favorite budget friendly alternative.
Afterall, it's your beautiful stitches that make this dress so special.
In this pattern:
- You will knit two garter stitch saddles for the shoulders first.
- Next, pick up sts for the front and back for top down, seamless construction.
- After joining at the underarms, you'll knit in the round with garter stitch details at the side seams.
- This dress is reversible, the same number of sts is assigned to the front and back.
- If you'd like to shorten Therese into a Tunic or Tee length, work fewer rows between increases along the side seams, and/or work fewer straight rows before and after shaping.
My sample is knit with BzyPeach Tencel DK and uses approximately 1035 (1150, 1265, 1380, 1495)[1610, 1725, 1840, 1955] yards.
For more details on fit see the images which include the full schematic for the Therese Dress Knitting Pattern in inches and centimeters.
Test Knitters shown - Heather, Annie, and Rachel, Thank you!